We like to think setting up our themes are a painless process, so along with our 1-click installer which adds dummy content for you, we have simple instructions in our Wiki to help you out.
Here are some simple steps to get the theme installed and activated:
- Download the theme zip from your account on our site.
- Login to your WordPress admin and navigate to Appearance -> Themes.
- Click ‘Add New’ and then ‘Upload’ on the next page.
- Locate your theme zip and upload that by clicking ‘Install Now’.
- Once that is uploaded and installed, click ‘Activate’ on the theme under Appearance -> Themes to use it.
Now you should be ready to roll with the theme you just purchased.
Great; so the theme’s installed…what Next?
From there you can follow instructions for the theme to set it up manually (usually advised if installing on a currently existing site) or you can opt to use the 1-click installer on the theme to import dummy content and set the theme up like our demo.
We’d also always advise updating Permalinks to something other then ‘default’ under Settings -> Permalinks to get the most out of the theme.