Adding portfolio items in Revive Pro is simple.
Setting up the Portfolio Page
1. First you should add a new page under Pages -> Add New.
2. Next select the ‘Portfolio Page’ from Page Templates in the right column.
3. Fill out any options from the list of options that appear on the page as well as a title and any content you wish to display.
4. Publish the page.
Adding Portfolio Categories
Next you will need to add some Portfolio Categories. These can be added under Portfolio Items -> Portfolio Categories and work in much the same way as post categories, whereby you associate a portfolio item with a category each time you add one.
Adding a Portfolio Item
Finally you will need to add some portfolio items to the page.
1. Go to Portfolio Items -> Add Portfolio Item.
2. Add a title.
3. Add some content.
4. Select a portfolio category that it should fall under.
5. Fill out the Portfolio Options and add a featured image/images if required.
6. Publish the portfolio item.
Here you have quite a few options to help give you the most flexibility in the functionality and look of the portfolio. Each one should be explained in details when you go to add an item, so it should all make sense :)