Adding Staff Members
Adding staff members is simple; navigate to Staff -> Add Staff in the admin and fill out the details you are presented with.
You can add as many staff as you like here and can edit them any time under Staff in the admin.
The order they are displayed is the order they are listed in the admin. These can be rearranged at any time if you simply go to the staff section and drag the members around into the order you like.
Displaying Staff on the site
Once you have all your staff added, you will want to display them on a page somewhere. This is added using the Visual Composer ‘Staff’ element.
To set this up you will need to follow these steps:
- Edit the page you want the staff to display on (or create a new page if you have not got one designated already).
- Select the ‘Visual Composer Template’ as the template under Page Attributes in the right column.
- Make sure that the Visual Composer is showing the ‘Backend Editor’ view.
- Click to ‘Add Row’.
- Edit the row you just added by clicking the pencil icon in the top right.
- Add a class where it says ‘Extra Class Name’ of ‘ftcontainer’.
- Add another row inside that row, edit this one as the last one and add a class of ‘ftrow’.
- Click ‘Add Element’ and select the ‘Staff’ element.
- Save and Publish/Update the page.
There is an option when you add the Staff element to the Visual Composer that allows you to exclude certain members from this display. here you simply add a comma separated list of the IDs of those staff. The ID can be found in the URL when you go to edit a staff member.