2014.09.09 – version 2.1.6
Fixed jQuery loading error
2014.05.30 – version 2.1.5
Fixed scroll to top link in the footer
- footer.php, lines 63-76
2014.04.23 – version 2.1.4
Updated Visual Composer version to 4.1.1
Added options to show/hide the tabs on the right of the page for subscribe, search and go to top links.
Fixed masonry display on Windows/Android devices.
2014.01.13 – version 2.1.3
Warning on archive.php fixed
- archive.php, line 66
2014.01.08 – version 2.1.2
Fixed issue with sidebar not being able to be disabled
Contact form submit text added
- page-contact.php, line 181
2013.11.09 – version 2.1.1
Removed Ads Manager
- functions.php, lines 59-103
Fixed anchor links so they respond better
Switched localisation so it works for multi-language sites using WPML
- all files
Updated PHP functions so they can be overwritten in child themes
- all files
2013.07.22 – version 2.1.0
- Full width image size created for fullwidth.php (fullwidth.php, line 45 / functions.php, line 20)
2013.07.20 – version 2.0.9
- Improved loading for posts on home page (footer.php, line 15)
2013.06.17 – version 2.0.8
- Updated Twitter API to v1.1.
2013.03.25 – version 2.0.7
- Fixed issue with images in posts/pages getting distorted on mobile view (style.css, line 45)
- Updated for improved child theme use
2013.02.01 – version 2.0.6
- Minor improvements to FT Installer.
2013.01.29 – version 2.0.5
- Fixed comments form so it doesn’t ask for user details when logged in (comments.php).
2013.01.16 – version 2.0.4
- Fixed accordion shortcode
2012.10.19 – version 2.0.3
- Fixed Twitter widget (functions/widget-twitter.php)
- Fixed Twitter function (functions/theme-functions.php, frog_twitter_messages())
2012.09.27 – version 2.0.2
- Amend to CSS to remove padding when resized (functions/js_composer/assets/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css)
2012.09.10 – version 2.0.1
- Fix with error of posts not displaying in WP 3.4.2 and PHP 5.2.17 (functions/theme-functions.php – function ‘imageheightwidth’)
2012.06.26 – version 2.0.0 Major update!
Please Note: This update requires at least version 3.3 of WordPress. Please always make a backup of your site files and database before updating to the latest version of our themes.
- Added Visual Composer to posts/pages to build shortcodes
- Added Ads Manager to manage advertising and ad zones on the site.
- Layout changes and made the theme responsive throughout.
- Major changes to the header styling.
- Updated infinite scroll and masonry versions to improve functionality.
- New contact page template with Google map and contact form.
2012.02.06 – version 1.1.4
- Fixed issue with posts added by 1-click installer throwing out error for line 86 of functions/theme-functions.php. (functions/theme-functions.php)
2012.01.02 – version 1.1.3
- Changed frogs_image function to use alternative way to get image height and width (functions/theme-functions.php)
2011.11.22 – version 1.1.2
- Comments getting the author URL rather than comment author URL (comments.php)
2011.11.19 – version 1.1.1
- Video/Image options styling/functionality fixed (functions/theme-functions.php)
2011.11.02 – version 1.1.0
- Logo upload fixed (removed lines 308-315 functions/theme-functions.php)
2011.11.02 – version 1.0.9
- Updated home page excerpts so that shortcodes are removed. (functions/theme-functions.php added line 410)
2011.10.07 – version 1.0.8
- FT Sidebar Manager integrated into theme.
2011.09.19 – version 1.0.7
- FT Installer integrated into theme.
2011.08.24 – Version 1.0.6
- Vimeo video embed now works on iPhone/iPad.
2011.07.10 – Version 1.0.5
- Fixed error with uploading images in WordPress 3.2
2011.03.30 – Version 1.0.4
- Changed upload method for images so it uses the WordPress built in uploader.
- Ability to upload PNGs.
Note: Updating to this version will affect thumbnails already uploaded and may result in them needing to be re-uploaded.
2010.11.28 – Version 1.0.3
- Fixed Gooogle Analytics input.
- Fixed paths to images on category pages.
2010.11.17 – Version 1.0.2
- Fixed issue with infinite scroll
2010.10.20 – Version 1.0.1
- Fixed issue with stacking posts on home page.
- Added jQuery.noconflict() so JQuery doesn’t conflict with other plugins.
2010.09.27 – Version 1.0
- Initial release :)